Alexandria is located northwest of Cairo, on the shores of the Mediterranean sea. It was founded by Alexander the Great as a Hellenic colony and it later grew to become one of the biggest cities in Egypt. In the city, you can find one of the seven wonders of the world, the Lighthouse as well as the remains of the Great Library of Alexandria.
- 4 nights accommodation in a 4* Hotel / Golden Tulip Flamenco
- Standard Rooms City View
- Daily Breakfast
- All tours and Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sights in the itinerary.
- English Speaking tour guide during the tours. All tours will be held in English.
- 3 Lunch Meals
- Travel Assistant -myself –
- All Service charges and taxes
- International Flights (recommended site to book your tickets: https://gr.skyscanner.com )
- Arrival & Departure Transfers (Estimated cost: 22 Euro per Taxi)
- Egypt Entry Visa (25 $)
- Travel Insurance (20 Euro – 4 days)
- Gratuities (Tips/ 15 Euro per person)
- Buffet at Cruise with Belly dancing and Tanoura Show (45 Euro per person).
- Personal expenses, drinks & extra meals
- Whatever is not clearly mentioned above
For this trip, the minimum number of participants is 8 people.
For your participation to be valid, you must have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, which will be sent to you with the expression of interest for the trip.
Meet and greet your travel assistant at the lobby of your hotel. A brief presentation about the general itinerary.
Start our tour to Giza pyramids, the Magical Pyramid of Khufu, the Amazing Giza Sphinx, and the incredible Valley temple. After lunch, visit the Egyptian museum and wander Khan El Khalili street- the old Bazar. Time for shopping!
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch.
Early morning we start our tour to Alexandria visiting the Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar & Qaitbay fortress. We will have lunch at a seafood restaurant and then we will end our tour with a photo stop in front of the library of Alexandria. Back to Cairo.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch
Get ready to experience old Cairo today! We will visit: the Citadel of Saladin, Mohamed Ali Mosque the Hanging Church, and the Civilization Museum. Later in the evening enjoy an optional cruise dinner buffet, with a belly dancing Show, and Tanoura Show.
Meals included: Breakfast & Lunch (*Dinner is optional: 45 Euro per person)
Check out Cairo hotel (end of our services)