5 Days / 4 Nights
Minimum number: 10 Maximum number: 16
- Economy Class Airline Tickets
- Entry visa
Accommodation in 4* hotel, traditional Bedouin tents
- 2 Dinners in Wadi Rum including refreshments
- Buffet with snacks and refreshments on New Year’s Eve
- Tours and sightseeing tours, based on the program
- Greek leader
- Local tour guide
- Travel Insurance
Airport taxes, f uel surcharge, freight
- Personal expenses (shopping, extra services, bed upgrades)
- Entrances to areas not mentioned in the program
Participants should have proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to avoid the 72-hour quarantine upon entry into the country.
For this trip, the minimum number of participants is 10 people.
In order to issue the visa, your passport must be valid for six months from the date of your entry into the country.
Your passport must NOT have an Israeli stamp.
The schedule may not be followed in the order listed if the need arises for reasons of force majeure.
For your participation to be valid, you must have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, which will be sent to you with the expression of interest for the trip.
Overnight at Beirut.