not your dates?
13 Days / 12 Nights
Minimum number: 10 Maximum number: 12
- Economy Class Airline Tickets
Domestic flight from Tehran to Shiraz with economy – class tickets
- Accommodation in 4* hotels
- Half board (meals based on traditional Iranian cuisine)
Tours and sightseeing tours, based on the program
- Watch a demonstration of the ancient Persian martial art of Zoorkhaneh
- Greek leader
- Local accredited tour guide
Travel Insurance Visa pre – approval
- Airport taxes, fuel surcharge, freigh
Visa 70 E uro
- Personal expenses (shopping, extra services, bed upgrades)
- Entrances to areas not mentioned in the program
Participants should have proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Proof of illness is not accepted in Iran.
Vaccinated participants must have undergone a PCR test before entering the country.
For this trip, the minimum number of participants is 10 people.
According to the regulations of the Islamic Republic of Iran, women are required to wear a headscarf, and loose clothing so that their bodies are not erased.
Shorts and capris are prohibited for men.
In order to issue the visa, your passport must be valid for six months from the date of your entry into the country.
Two recent passport photos, on a white background, are required to issue the visa.
Your passport must NOT have an Israeli stamp.
For your participation to be valid, you must have read, understood, and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, which will be sent to you with the expression of interest for the trip.
Overnight in Kashan.